In keeping with our commitment to provide excellent patient care, we are excited to introduce a New and User Friendly online service, ePetHealth. This technology offers you 24/7 online access to your pet’s medical information. This service allows you to view or print the necessary information needed in an emergency, when traveling, boarding or taking classes.
ePetHealth will REPLACE our current system, Vetstreet Pet Portal. You may receive duplicate reminders for services due during this transition period. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but we believe the new system will be much more comprehensive and easy to use.
Here are a few additional benefits:
- My Clinic – Contact the clinic via ePetHealth, even after hours, for appointment requests, medication refill requests, boarding reservations or to ask a general question. We will be notified immediately of your request. Imagine how much time this can save you!
- Update Contact Info 24/7 – Effortlessly keep us up to date on your most recent contact, pet, and personal information.
- Alerts – Allows you to better manage your pet’s important medication doses by setting up email alerts. These alerts will signal it is time for your pet’s next dose and how many are remaining.
- Reminders – An email reminder will be sent to you 30 days prior to any upcoming vaccines, services, and/or examination due dates. Your pet’s health and care is important to us, which is why we want your pet to stay current with examinations and preventative care. This service also sends you reminders when you have an appointment scheduled with our practice, including text reminders!
- Educational Materials – Your ePetHealth portal provides you with a library of educational materials including pet health videos, articles, breed information and interactive features.
- Pet ID Cards – Create custom, printable Pet ID cards including pet info, vaccine dates, and other reminders.
- Smartphone App – Access and manage your pet’s medical records on the go with the ePetHealth App for Android and iOS
We are very happy to announce that we are also offering home delivery to make it easier for you to properly give the medications and preventatives that your pets need. We have partnered with VetSource to provide the same quality medications and nutritional products that we offer in our hospital from this Vet-VIPPS accredited online store. All of the products dispensed from VetSource Home Delivery Pharmacy are sourced directly from the manufacturer, so that everything is guaranteed to be authentic and all manufacturer guarantees are in place. This is different from VetStreet in that there is a much larger line of products available, including veterinary exclusive products like Trifexis, Comfortis, and Vectra, as well as SINGLE DOSE purchasing! Shipping is generally faster and cheaper (often FREE) than VetStreet.
Our New Home Delivery Program Includes:
- Online Store – Accessed through your pet portal and available 24/7 so you can shop from home at your convenience.
- Remind MeTM Program – SINGLE DOSES of flea/tick and heartworm preventatives delivered monthly, on the day that they are to be administered. Program is pay-as-you-go and includes FREE shipping!
- Auto-Refills – Any item from our store can be setup for automatic shipments at regular intervals so your pet’s medication is at your home when you need it.
- Free Shipping – Any orders $49 and over qualify for free shipping (excluding some diets, heavy items, and insulin).
- Great Pricing – Prices are set to match 1-800-PET-MEDS so they will always be competitive with other online pharmacies, but the difference is you will be getting manufacturer guaranteed product.
How Do I Get Started?
To begin using the service simply visit our website, www.pismobeachvet.com, click on “New User?” at the bottom of the page and and follow the link for “‘first-time login?” in the Login section of the ePetHealth website. Next, you will be emailed an activation link and guided through the registration process. You will be asked to create a private password and select a secret question and answer you wish to use. Finally, an email will be sent to you confirming that your account is active and you can begin accessing the great features of your portal.
Will I Lose Anything From VetStreet?
Fortunately, the only things that you will lose are pictures that you may have uploaded for your pet and custom notification settings. All other medical data, contact information, and reminders will automatically be transferred over to ePetHealth.