- DR. CARLY GERHARDT: We have welcomed a new member to the team, we’re excited for you to get to know her!
- GROOMING: We are excited to announce that we are now offering a grooming service starting July 5th!
- RE-OPENING: We will begin a phased re-opening starting June 21st! Please call for additional information
- FELINE BOARDING: We are open for boarding your feline companions during your summer travels!
Keep it cool!
As summer approaches, we know you look forward to taking your furry companions outto enjoy the summer sun! Because our canine pals cannot sweat, they can easily get heatstroke. This is especially true for short-nosed(brachycephalic) breeds, such as English bulldogs and pugs! So remember these tips and have a safe, fun summer!
- DO NOT leave pets in the car without AC for any amount of time
- Avoid peak heat hours, typically between 12-5 PM
- Keep plenty of water handy, both for drinking and dousing!Soak a t-shirt, harness or bandanna in cold water and keep on your pet during hikes
- Enjoy water activities instead of “dry” activities
- Listen to your pet and let them take a break when needed!