Pismo Beach Veterinary Clinic is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our staff and helping our clients to do the same. As such, we are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak according to the guidelines and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control.
We want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our employees and clients.
- Wiping down all phones, computers and door handles continuously.
- Wiping down exam room door knobs / frames, benches and counters after each visit.
- No sharing pens, sharpies, food/communal food, stethoscopes – and where it is necessary cleaning after each use.
- No hugging, hand shaking, etc.
- Washing our hands after all appointments and often.
- Hand Sanitizer is available in the lobby and the hallway.
- We recommend that you not come to the clinic if you are feeling ill, and we expect the same of our staff. Please give us a call to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- We are now exclusively providing “Touchless” Curbside Appointments! Simply schedule your appointment as usual, call us when you get here, and we will come and get your pet from you. We will use our own sanitized leashes – we just ask that you open the car door for us!
We appreciate the trust that you place in us. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our staff and clients safe while providing the products and services you and your pet need.