We are happy to report that we have returned to “normal” appointments. However, in the interest of reducing crowding in our small lobby, please call when you arrive and the staff will direct you from there. If you prefer to have your appointment “curbside” please let us know because we are happy to accommodate that as well. If you are just picking up a prescription or dropping something off, please come on in! Masks are optional but we recommend that anyone feeling sick wear a mask or reschedule their appointment (or request curbside). As always, the health of our staff and that of our clients is our utmost priority.
We hope to see you soon!
We want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our employees and clients.
- Wiping down all phones, computers and door handles continuously.
- Wiping down exam room door knobs / frames, benches and counters after each visit.
- No sharing pens, sharpies, food/communal food, stethoscopes – and where it is necessary cleaning after each use.
- No hugging, hand shaking, etc.
- Washing our hands after all appointments and often.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby and the hallway.
- We recommend that you not come to the clinic if you are feeling ill, and we expect the same of our staff. Please give us a call to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
We appreciate the trust that you place in us. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our staff and clients safe while providing the products and services you and your pet need.